If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Carbonize
Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
I've not worked with the guestbook for years but even the latest version is over a decade old so I'm guessing PHP 7.1 has removed some old functions that AG uses.
Lazarus is pretty much abandoned as I don't have the time but I can probably take a look at this. Can you post exactly what the original message says.
There was an issue with my server. It works now.
Use what I posted above
You changed it from a local path to a remote path. The correct setting is /home/mohanjadhav50/public_html/Milindbag.in/poll_cookie.php
Probably never since there hasn't been one in over a decade.
Was it showing before?
My bad I was thinking we were talking about the guestbook for a while. Guess the charset for the admin pages needs changing as well.
Thanks I will leave it here for others.

You do seem to have some extra lines in yours though that are not in the current version as can be seen at http://svn.proxy2.de/repos/public/guestbook/trunk/lang/english.php
Just have a look at english.php in lang folder and change the bits after the = signs
Hmm there is a field in admin called table width but that is set to 170 by default but have a look there.
The option is there but without installing AP or having access to the admin of one I cannot say what the option is called.
Pretty self explanatory.

Locking timeout = how long until an ip can vote again.
enable/disable = enable/disable poll
Just look at the code on th eleft

http://proxy2.de/poll/demo_2.php
1 - May need to reinstall. Does the default username and password work?

2 - You set the question and answers in the admin.

3 - You place the include at the start of the page then just place the code for each poll where you want it.

Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum