If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: LoriH
Forum Index » Profile for LoriH » Messages posted by LoriH
Removing the captcha seems to fix the issue, but I'd really rather have it there, so hopefully the real problem will be figured out before long.

Thanks!
thanks. I'll see if that takes care of it.
Thanks, but that much I did know and asked them to make sure they typed it exactly, (caps or lower case) as it showed. Can that be eliminated so that I can let them try without the captcha, just to make sure they aren't making typos?
We have the maximum word length set at 12, so I honestly doubt that's it. A friend just let me know that she had to try her post twice and it did take it the second time. Based on your response, I asked her if she used the exact same message both times and she said that she did, so it's not the word length. The longest word she typed is 10 letters, so it's not that.

We just launched this website and we really need a solution to this.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
(This same question was posted in another thread, but there was no solution posted).

I've had 3 people contact me to say they cannot post in the guestbook, while others have had no problem. They all 3 got an error message that says one of the open fields does not seem to be valid. There may be others that tried but haven't contacted us about the issue.

Why can some post and others not?
http://jessebelledenver.com/gstbk/
Ah, thank you. I looked in the lang folder, but only went to the codes-english.php folder. Obviously, I should have scrolled farther down the page.

Again, thank you so much!
I want to change this line; "Thank you for stopping by my site. Here you can leave your mark" that is at the top of the guestbook. Which folder do I go into to find that. I have searched through every folder, but must be missing it somehow.

Thanks!

Forum Index » Profile for LoriH » Messages posted by LoriH
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum