If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: entoone
Forum Index » Profile for entoone » Messages posted by entoone
excuse me, it's not a stupid question.. since some sites (most I know) either use default.htm, index.htm etc for their opening (default) page.
Thus, it would be smart to put the poll on the first page a user comes to,
thus I would not consider it a stupid question. Since some people might actually want to make it work with their sites. Again, got a solution for this? Nope.. then.. err.. ???

Also, I do have other php applications that run from htm files and are inserted code into htm files, so it can work if coded properly.

So, really not a stupid question, infact as I'm sure many have h eard, there are no supid questions.... Only some stupid answers.
I have been chasing my tail too.. and decided to come and see if others had the same thing. All the scripts here are nice, and graphical.. but we need functionality too. I am willing to pay for my version etc, but need things to work properly. Anyhow, yes, I have the same situation. I have everything set to 0 so you could vote over and over. This is for testing only of course and would go back to no being able to vote for whatever time frame is selected, but right now. Its as if I can't vote again for whatever time frame is set as was stated by a previous user.. anyhow, I sure hope that the author gets excited about getting it working a bit more so hey can get lots of 15.00's from those that really appreciate his/her efforts.

If anyone gets this to work, please share, so we can all get it working. Thanks!
turn off the monitoring I believe.. since it watches to see if someone has voted, and the timeframe etc.
Yeah, I knew I could make it work with a php file, but really want to keep it an htm.. I wonder if it's even possible to have it work with an html/htm file.. or if it has to be a php file.

Forum Index » Profile for entoone » Messages posted by entoone
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum