If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: O.C.
Forum Index » Profile for O.C. » Messages posted by O.C.
I don't know how the hosting is set up where you are, but you have to go into phpMyAdmin(or by command line) and create the database with the name you specified and add yourself as the user.
Thanks for the Smart FTP link. I've had a couple of empty folders lurking in my directory for 2 months now. It was buggin' me.
I'm just guessing, but it looks like you didn't set up your user name and password for your database in your variables.
All my polls are set to never expire, works ok. Did you try deleting all your cookies? I've had a couple of odd things happen with mine by voting/viewing polls that use different templates. Deleting my cookies put things right again.
Ahhh......... I had to change that color by using an external style sheet linked to the page the poll is displayed on.
Try going into the template editor and removing the variable for table width in the template you're using and inserting a width value directly.
You could create a new database and name it Poll to prevent anything like that.
You have to change font color in the admin section under general settings.
For one thing, what is this php3? Why did you add a 3? It shouldn't be there.
Make sure that the page your poll is embedded in has the
<?php require "poll_cookie.php"; ?>
tag before anything else.

That solved it for me.

Forum Index » Profile for O.C. » Messages posted by O.C.
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum