If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Sticky for Guestbook  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
bayridge

Has anyone made a Mod for a sticky in Guestbook? Sticky is a post that always stays on top for those that don't know. It would be nice to have the first post include a few rules about posting or make announcements, or whatever. I was going to make this Mod myself, but thought maybe it was done by someone already.

Also, is it possible to have registration on the Guestbook, so only members can post. I had a similar GB in perl that I modified so only members could post. Member posts would be posted immediately and any guest posts would go into a file to be reviewed before posting.

I am using phpBB2 board and would like to incorporate the user database from that into the Guestbook. This would sort of force people that wanted to post to the Guestbook to join the Message Board. It also keeps garbage off the Guestbook because of registration would require email verification.

Thanks.
Anonymous

Guess I'll have to do this myself then. Thanks anyway.
Anonymous

Hey, us guest book users never get help in this forum, so gook luck in your mods.

I've been trying to get a question answered since last year and I can't get anyone off their "poll" ass to help us.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum