If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
no icons in admin panel  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
doc
Beginner

Even after adjusting for the correct paths for the advanced poll directory and image directory; and changing permissions; and pulling my hair out. I get the following message on the blue page above the admin panel:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/doc/public_html/pollphp/textfile/include/class_session.php:86) in /home/doc/public_html/pollphp/textfile/admin/common.inc.php on line 15, 16, 17, 18

What does this mean?

How can i make the warning go away, and the icons appear?

Many thanks in advance for your input.

doc
Anonymous

the icons are not showing up in my admin either. what's the deal??
doc
Beginner

ok, it was the path thingy regarding the icon issue. i finally figured it out. Auron said so before in another post. Still have the warnings, though and I haven't created a pollor page yet.
Anonymous

i wasn't getting any warnings, my icons are just not appearing, and now i can't seem to get the right poll template to appear in the demo pages!

chris
doc
Beginner

I can't believe I'm answering myself! I think the problem may be white spaces in the files quoted in the warning. Haven't tried looking for it or removing yet. Once again, a post from Auron may have solved this!!
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

Yeah i did post about the white spaces and the img path things.
They are both easy to solve and should not be worried about .

- Auron

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum