If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
advanced guestbook problem !! plz help ...  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

I get this mistake, when send the commentary and there is mistake of the formatting the page.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at c:\appserv\www\eshop\includes\classes\boxes.php:69)
in c:\appserv\www\eshop\includes\classes_gb\comment.class.php on line 176

What reason of this defect? However, commentary is written orderly in the guestbook...

my advanced guestbook is verson 2.3.1
Trevor
Student
[Avatar]

Could be any one of a number of things.

I'm guessing you've made changes to the script and somewhere there's an error - could be something really trivial such as an extra space.

Do a search, there's been loads of questions about this and carefully check any changes you've made.

If you still can't resolve it please post the URL of your guestbook.
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
JTD
Graduate

Thats the error you get when trying to edit the folders via the admin section of the guestbook. And you dont have your chmod settings set correctly. Better to edit them via your ftp client or your cpanel file manager.

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

The problem seems to me that you are using the guestbook in a CMS and the CMS is sending out information before it sends the guestbook so when they guestbook tries to write a cookie it fails because a cookie has to be sent before everything else.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum