If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Include Advanced Guestbook  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

hi there!

first of all i'm sorry for my english...

i have a problem with advanced guestbook. i made a site with css. now i wanted to include the guestbook in my content-container. and it quite works... i only have two problems:

first: the comment funktion is not working. i've enabled the function in the admin panel. i think there is a problem with the php include command.
i'm no php master... when i click on the comment icon i have a link with to variables to include. for example:
http://www.tvfraubrunnen.ch/default.php?loadContent=guestbook/comment.php?gb_id=12
there is the loadContent variable, and the gb_id variable. i think there is a problem, but i don't know why. perhaps somone can help me.

the second problem is: when i click on "next site" in the guestbook nothing appears. i think there is also a problem with the php include command...

i include the content with this php code:

<?php
$defaultContent = "news.htm";
if(!isset($loadContent)){
$loadContent=$defaultContent;}
?>

ok, you can see my site here:
http://www.tvfraubrunnen.ch/default.php

with click on "Einträge ansehen" you can see the guestbook (index.php) and with click on "Eintrag hinzufügen" you can add an entry.

thanks for your help!
ET
Graduate

Carbonize is better at this type of problem, but I'll give it a stab....

Did you include (guestbook/comment.php) in your default page inclusions?

The frame-like setup seems to be the problem....

With the current set up, it needs to connect up to
as opposed to

from within that guestbook comment function.

---------------

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum