If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Poll Installtion?  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Skorch
Beginner

I have been unsuccessful in installing the AdvPoll on my site. All I get when i try to call the config.inc.php script with my browser is a 403 error. I have blocked random access to my directories, for security reasons. I have properly setup the database(my other 3 work just fine) I have edited the config.inc file with the relevant info(numerous times just in case) I have been trying since Feb 9 05. I think it has something to do with my file perms. The ftp default perm is at 644. Should every php page have file perm 744 or are there certain ones that require a special perm like 777? My directories are all permed 744. Are there any that should be permed to 777?

Thanks

Late
[Email] [WWW]
Skorch
Beginner

Yeah I must have sounded dumb with that one. Does anyone have AdvPoll successfully instaled on their site and please post the URL here.

Late
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum