If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
PhpBB2 general question  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Skorch
Beginner

I want to use an anti-spam php script on my phpBB2 forum. It generates thousands of fake emails when queried for email addresses. I just have to write a link (i.e.<a href="anti-spamer">spam is BAD!</a> to it and I would appreciate if I could do this in the footer. I was able to do this for my Adv. Guestbook but this other forum is way more complex in it's internal stucture.

Anyone interested in this script can request a copy by emailing kerplunker13@earthlink.net w/ the subject line "spam is Bad!" and I'll send it out.

Thanks!

Do you want to see some extreme cliff juming? Just go to 12feetunder.com and enjoy! Be sure to check out my videoes.

Late
[Email] [WWW]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

If you're that bothered by spam in a forum you'd just make it members only. I have removed the links from your post. I always find spam about fighting spam hilarious.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Skorch
Beginner

I had a legimate question & I just want to represent my website. Is that so wrong?

Late
[Email] [WWW]
Skorch
Beginner

I really am insulted! I don't get dime 1 for that site, just the satisfaction of sharing cliff jumping with the world. I'm an evil spammer and I'm going to HELL! Look at the spam in your signature dude! An evil link to your personal site?

edit; post saying, delete me, has been deleted, Auron ^^

Late
[Email] [WWW]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Yes my personal site which contains modifications for the Advanced Guestbook. My personal site the link to which is part of my signature and not a forum post.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

Ever thought of looking on phpBB.com?

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]
Skorch
Beginner

Thanks Auron.

No spam here

Late
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum