If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advance Poll 2.02 Help!  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
hexengon

:( Help!

Firstly, i have to say this is a very nice looking Poll, i have tried many but this one is awesome!

I installed the poll and everything is perfect except,

i can't get the cookies to work!

Whenever i include the code:

<?php
// Important! You have to include it before your html code
include_once "/home/pagewith/pagewithstuff-www/~poll/pollphp/textfile/poll_cookie.php";
?>

BEFORE my <html> tag of course, i get this error:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pagewith/pagewithstuff-www/index.php:5) in /home/pagewith/pagewithstuff-www/~poll/pollphp/textfile/poll_cookie.php on line 22

:?: Anyone know how to fix this problem?? thanks!!
:o
Anonymous

Hi there,

The error you are getting is a standard php error that a print took place before a part of the script headers in the include file. Try moving the header code to the very top of your code so that no print can take place before that header code.

HTH
hexengon

I get this error now if i put that code on the VERY top of my page

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/pagewith/pagewithstuff-www/index.php:2) in /home/pagewith/pagewithstuff-www/includes/top_index.php on line 5

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pagewith/pagewithstuff-www/index.php:2) in /home/pagewith/pagewithstuff-www/includes/newsfunctions.php on line 422

Im using another PHP script for my main page..does this effect the cookies things? How would i fix this? thanks!

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum