If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
No text showing up in guestbook text fields  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
akhkharu

Hello,

I have Advanced Guestbook 2.2 After several hack attacks I finally had to restore a back-up version of my guestbook www.akhkharu.net/guestbook and now none of the text in the comment boxes, or the signers names on any new post will show up. (I also need to add the fix for the spam posters, but one problem at a time ) Is there a way for me to fix this? I don't know what to do, I haven't been able to fix it in the Administration menus and in the MyPHP I have no clue how to do anything in there besides delete the hacked & altered posts.

If this has been addressed before, my apologies, I searched but couldn't find it. I've been here several times for help but haven't had to post because my problem was already listed, (and I've used some great fixes thanx!!) but this time I couldn't find an answer. Any help or suggetions would be immensely appreciated!!
[WWW]
JTD
Graduate

I would suggest upgrading to the newst AVG or to Lazarus.

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum