If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
*** Help!! Upgrade removed my login to admin!!!! ***  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
dvldog11
Beginner

I did the upgrade to my working 2.2 version to 2.3 and now I an't get into the admin files. I ran the upgrade.php script found on this site from 2.2 to 2.3 following all the directions.

Now I get to the admin area, enter my user/pass and it logs me in. Then I click on easy admin and it brings me back to te user name/password location. How can I fix this.

Keep in mind I'm not good at php at all. This is all new.

All I'm trying to do is block all these people from spamming my church guestbook. I applied other patchs a year ago and they worked for a smll amount of time, but now it is worse then ever. I was hoping the 2.3 upgrade from 2.2 would help. Now I can't get in at all. please help somebody....

Tank you.
________
herbal vaporizers
JTD
Graduate

Try doing a search. This subject has been discussed to death.

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
dvldog11
Beginner

When I ran the script... this is what I got:

Advanced Guestbook 2.2 to 2.3.1 UpgradeCorrect

password supplied. Beginning update.
Creating storage space to backup last_visit.............Done
Copying last_visit to storage space.....................Done
Deleting last_visit.....................................Done
Creating new last_visit entry and copying saved data....Done
Adding thumbnail settings to config table...............Error!
Creating pics table.....................................Error!
Update complete. Please delete this file
________
Piero Carini
dvldog11
Beginner

JTD wrote:Try doing a search. This subject has been discussed to death.

Gee thanks... I've only been on this site and carbs site for over an hour and NO I can't find it. As you've noticed, I don't post here often. I try to do the research first. Thanks for not helping though.
________
smoke kills
dvldog11
Beginner

tried reseting the password with the reset.php file to no avail. The file wouldn't except any passwords.
________
mexico city hotels
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Just to confirm you replaced all your 2.2 files with 2.3.x files then ran my upgrade.php script or whatever I called it?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
dvldog11
Beginner

Carbonize wrote:Just to confirm you replaced all your 2.2 files with 2.3.x files then ran my upgrade.php script or whatever I called it?

Yes.. I did this. and got the above reply.. Thank you.

Advanced Guestbook 2.2 to 2.3.1 Upgrade

Correct password supplied. Beginning update.
Creating storage space to backup last_visit.............Done
Copying last_visit to storage space.....................Done
Deleting last_visit.....................................Done
Creating new last_visit entry and copying saved data....Done
Adding thumbnail settings to config table...............Error!
Creating pics table.....................................Error!
Update complete. Please delete this file
________
mflb
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Try the password reset script in he FAQ section of http://lazarus.carbonize.co.uk as I made an updated version.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
dvldog11
Beginner

Carbonize wrote:Try the password reset script in he FAQ section of http://lazarus.carbonize.co.uk as I made an updated version.

You're the man.... That password reset worked. Now let me try to get back in.
________
uhwh warehouse
dvldog11
Beginner

Ok.. password was reset to the info I sent you in the PM. (I kept it the same). Yet my I'm still looping. My user/pass works well, however, when I click on any thing in the admin screen the user/pass box comes back. Weird. Please help.... Thanks...
________
buy hot box
Masterwebman
Beginner

I used the Admin and was able to log in with the new password set. However, I get the following php error messages:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/admin.php:2) in /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/admin.php:2) in /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/admin.php:2) in /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/admin.php:2) in /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 36

This is probably associated with some other error. I'll search the board to see if I can find a fix. Any advice would be helpful.
thanks
[WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum