If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
adding text to verification box  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
big

The verification works great... but since I added the verification people have been complaining they cant sign the guest book. The problem is that they see the verification letters but they don't know what they are for. I want to add some text under the box where you place the verification letters to say you must add the letters in the box to your left to complete the transaction. Or something like that.

Like I said people are so confused about it, I would have never thought that but its so. I have seen it once on someones Guestbook so I know it can be done I just dont know how. Any help would be nice, thank you.
phpuser3
Graduate
[Avatar]

very easy

look for the template template/catpcha.php
and add a new table row

big

Thanks the code you gave me worked but it added another box, since I don't write code I was uneasy with changing it but I deleted a few lines and got what I wanted thanks........ http://www.i-20riders.com/guestb/index.php......

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum