If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[AP] CSS/Fonts  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
vidigi

in admin, general settings you can change the fonts. however, i would like to place the fonts in css style, that way when visitors click "view" in their browser and click on "text size", i would want the text to be on one size and it doesnt mess with my poll appearance. where can i place the css in the poll scripts. does anyone know?
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

Since you include the poll in a normal PHP page the poll will use the styles that page uses from the stylesheet that is attached.

With the poll though it has its own formatting, last time i looked using <font> tags, so you'll have to clear all that from the templates in the admin panel of the poll. Then add your own HTML markup - <span>'s and <div>'s.

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]
vidigi

hmm, thanks for the insight... btw: poll is off the hook, as tony would say... they're greeeeeeeeeeeat!
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

vidigi wrote:hmm, thanks for the insight... btw: poll is off the hook, as tony would say... they're greeeeeeeeeeeat!

No problem, lol.
If you need any more help come back and ask! : )

Auron

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum