If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Guestbook: Custom questions?  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Jam'n
Graduate
[Avatar]

Hi Carbonize,

These mods where never released here, but on http://spisas.com (to bad it doesn't excist anymore)
verification2.zip is indeed released a month a two ago, but it's based on verification.zip who is already 1,5 years old.
I didn't know there where some bug fixes made, I just tought it was a do it yourself version.
I will check it out.

Thanks

Jam'n

------------------------------------------------

Only the man who's truly educated
understands that he knows very little...

[WWW]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

lol the image verifcation script was made for me possibly about a year or so ago but I'm sure the only person I gave it to was jared. Anyway you can safely delete verification.zip as I rewrote both the instructions and some of mior bits of code. I do find the idea of the ICQ web aware mod funny as when alls said and don'e it's just a case of changing the image called by templates/icq.php but then I suppose not everyone would know that.

I'm still toying with the idea of compiling a new version of AG 2.3.1 that includes all the mods on your site built in and has the option to enable/disable image verification in the admin. May also add Lloyds idea of a country selector to it.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Jam'n
Graduate
[Avatar]

Thanks for the update

There is also a file with all the mods already in place I can give you the link if you want it.

Jam'n

Only the man who's truly educated
understands that he knows very little...

[WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum