If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Guestbook rezise  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Hi,

I'm trying to rezise the guestbook to make the left margin where name and location are smaller and the "text" area bigger, but nothing happens when I change it?

(From body.php)
<td width="25%"><font size="2" face="$VARS[font_face]" color="$VARS[tb_text]"><b>$LANG[FormName]</b></font></td>
<td width="75%"><font size="2" face="$VARS[font_face]" color="$VARS[tb_text]"><b>$LANG[BookMess7]</b></font></td>
Anonymous

I've tried the exact thing and it won't take the resize...
Jared
Student

That is a good point. I have thought of doing that before as well. I will try and take a look at it and see what I can figure out.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
Ethical_Atheist

Here's how you can resize the table in Advanced Guestbook. You have to change the table data width for the NAME and COMMENTS in 2 templates.

1. Go to the Admin screen and select "Templates".
2. Select body.php and change the NAME column width td width="32%" to another number. I use td width="12%". Also, change the COMMENTS column width td width="68%". I use td width="88%". (These should equal 100%)
3. Then, select the entry.php template and change the numbers 32% and 68% to the same numbers you chose above.
[WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum