<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0">
	<channel>
		<title><![CDATA[Latest posts for the topic "Has anyone bought a Discord account with badges?"]]></title>
		<link>https://proxy2.de/forum/posts/list/2.php</link>
		<description><![CDATA[Latest messages posted in the topic "Has anyone bought a Discord account with badges?"]]></description>
		<generator>JForum - http://www.jforum.net</generator>
			<item>
				<title>Has anyone bought a Discord account with badges?</title>
				<description><![CDATA[ I'm putting together a profile for the streaming community, and I want the account to have HypeSquad or Early Supporter badges to make it look more credible. I tried to get them myself, but the recruitment period ended a long time ago, and they're not accepting new applications. Can you tell me where I can buy a Discord account with badges so that the badges are real and don't disappear after I log in?<br /> ]]></description>
				<guid isPermaLink="true">https://proxy2.de/forum/posts/preList/10542/32515.php</guid>
				<link>https://proxy2.de/forum/posts/preList/10542/32515.php</link>
				<pubDate><![CDATA[Mon, 28 Sep 2026 20:35:30]]> GMT</pubDate>
				<author><![CDATA[ Hadadel]]></author>
			</item>
			<item>
				<title>Re:Has anyone bought a Discord account with badges?</title>
				<description><![CDATA[ You can’t just get HypeSquad badges for free right now - the giveaway ended a long time ago - so buying them is the only reasonable option. When I searched for [url=https://discord-accounts.com/en]Discord account buy with badges[/url] I found a separate category with profiles that already had the badges on the account. They appear immediately after logging in because they’re tied to the profile itself, not just superimposed on top. Make sure the account comes with full access; that way, the account remains yours alone and can’t be rolled back. Start by buying one, check that the badge is there, and then think about the rest. For streaming, these profiles really add credibility, especially if the account is an old one]]></description>
				<guid isPermaLink="true">https://proxy2.de/forum/posts/preList/10542/32516.php</guid>
				<link>https://proxy2.de/forum/posts/preList/10542/32516.php</link>
				<pubDate><![CDATA[Mon, 28 Sep 2026 20:45:47]]> GMT</pubDate>
				<author><![CDATA[ Bonkers]]></author>
			</item>
			<item>
				<title>Re:Has anyone bought a Discord account with badges?</title>
				<description><![CDATA[ Do the badges stay if you later change your username or avatar, or are they tied to the original profile information? And are these accounts more expensive than regular ones, or is the difference not very noticeable?]]></description>
				<guid isPermaLink="true">https://proxy2.de/forum/posts/preList/10542/32517.php</guid>
				<link>https://proxy2.de/forum/posts/preList/10542/32517.php</link>
				<pubDate><![CDATA[Mon, 28 Sep 2026 20:47:41]]> GMT</pubDate>
				<author><![CDATA[ Hadadel]]></author>
			</item>
	</channel>
</rss>