If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Guestbook - How to change 'Thanks for... Leave your  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Was wondering how I can edit the text at the top of the Advanced Guestbook that says 'Thank you for stopping by my site. Here you can leave your mark. I have gone through the templates and can not seem to find the code. If someone could please tell me the template to look for as well as the line that needs changed it would be greatly appreciated
Thanks!!!
Ignatius
Beginner

lang/english.php, line 18 or so.

Rule of thumb: If what you want to change is displayed in English, look for it in the english.php file.

HTH
Anonymous

Ok, I managed to find where the text code is located by myself, but when I made the change to the line in english.php, the text in my guestbook remained the same. I saved it, refreshed the page, and did everything else I could think of. Did I miss a step?
Anonymous

Ok, I managed to find where the text code is located by myself, but when I made the change to the line in english.php, the text in my guestbook remained the same. I saved it, refreshed the page, and did everything else I could think of. Did I miss a step?
Anonymous

Did you upload it?

(If your guestbook is live on the Web, it might be helpful to provide a link to it, so we can better troubleshoot for you.)

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum