If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Need Login & Password  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Hi:

I've just recently added the advanced Guestbook to my web site, but I want to go into the admin and change / delete a few entries. I click on the Admin button and get prompted to enter login name and password, but I don't have anything....

need help.
JTD
Graduate

Use the default login and password which is test and 123. Then go in and change them to whatever you want. Also reading the FAQ page that comes with the guestbook files would have told you this.

LINK-> Use Lazarus Guestbook
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
Anonymous

Hello

No not fixed. I cant sign on to finish installation process in the admin portion. The guestbook can be signed but nothing can be done by admin.

The problem is that I cant even get past the 2nd part of the installation after the so called tables have been set up automatically by the install.php program. .

I do the install.php, input my information, and then tells me it has been successfull and takes me to the 2nd portion of the install for administration portion. Takes me to the Guestbook - Administration Centre sign on screen .....Before you can proceed you have to enter a valid name and password ... use the codes test 123 but no luck.....

This is where I cant get past and I use the codes test and 123 . therefore, I cant even set up languages email to be sent to me when someone signs guest book and all other featuers I like in this program not found anywhere else.

Any help would be appreciated
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

As I requested in the other thread you posted this in, could you please supply a link to the guestbook in question.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Anonymous

Thank You

Here is the links

http://www.lekeeperworld.com/guestbook/admin.php

http://www.lekeeperworld.com/guestbook/index.php

Paul Dupre
www.lekeeperworld.com
paul.dupre@lefutbolshop.com
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Could be that your password has been changed. You will need to look in your MySQL database to see what the username and password are set as. Or you could use my reset script to restore them to the defaults.

Out of interest why don't you sign in to post seeing how you are a member?

Carbonize

get Lazarus
Le Keeper World
Beginner

Hello

no passwods set or to be found. ....

Went to the db and the table structure has issues ........

went into my tables which are 10 , went to look at structures and following messages is shown.

Error
SQL-query:

SELECT column_name, mimetype, transformation, transformation_options
FROM `pma_column_info`
WHERE db_name = 'lekeeperworldcom5'
AND table_name = 'book_auth'
AND (

mimetype != ''
)
MySQL said:

#1267 - Illegal mix of collations (latin1_german1_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '='

Be happy to send you password to get to this data base if needed.

Paul Dupre
webmaster@lekeeperworld.com

wwww.lekeeperworld.com
[Email] [WWW]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

I'll pass this on to peple who know this stuff better than I. Hopefully I will have an answer for you in a day.

Carbonize

get Lazarus
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Spoke to one of my friends but he was at a loss to explain it. I'll keep asking but it may be worth speaking to your hosts about it for now.

Carbonize

get Lazarus
amber222
Graduate

The collations weren't matching, so I set them to match. Works fine now.
Anonymous

please help where to solve this problem
#1267 - Illegal mix of collations (latin1_german1_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '='
Anonymous

some body knows this?
Anonymous

Not enough information for me to be able to help. Does it show up when you type a password? What script are you running.
Anonymous

Ooops sorry - I didn't read far enough up on this thread - AG - Nope - Not a clue. Sorry about that.
D.A.
Beginner

Try emailing Paul Dupre or amber222. Email addresses in previous posts.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum