If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Poll Options Centered in IE  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

I just installed the poll on my webpage (cavemonkey50.shorturl.com). The poll works fine but for some reason the poll options and results get centered in the poll. This does not happen in Mozilla. I have also checked with other people and they tell me it's centered also. I would like everything left aligned. Any help!
Anonymous

I figured it out. You have to use the <tr> stuff. Something got messed up. But it's working now. I just want to say that this script is great. You put alot of hard work into it. Thanks.
Max

I have exactly the same problem.
And it's not problem in my source code. I even install Advanced Poll in other directory and include it in simple php file without any tables... and problem is still the same in mozilla opera and ie 6 there is no problem. But in ie 7 poll is strange centered. I really don't understand it.
Anyone know some solution ?

Greetz.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum