If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Poll problems  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
HooHaa

I posted this once before and I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I can't seem to be able to put the poll on my page where I want it to. All I get is some "poll_process(6); ?>" where it is supposed to be.

I've tried several different ways to put a poll on my page. I have everything installed (through cPanel) and have done it so many different ways and can't figure out how to add it to my page. (I use Frontpage, if that matters). Any help on how to add a poll to my page would be highly appreciated.

I put the thing that says it needs to be before the HTML. I've done it several different ways. I can't think of a different way to try and do this, so if anyone has any ideas on what I have to do, I'd apprectae the help!

Thanks!
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

Is the pages entension .php?

Search for some old posts by me, there should be more info to help you
in those old posts/topics.

• :: Start Edit ::
    Here's the stuff I was on about...
    http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2203
    :: Finish Edit ::

• Auron

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
    Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
    [Email] [WWW]
    HooHaa

Actually, no. the page I am trying to post it on is my inside index page. That is actually "index.htm"

Does that mean I can't use the poll on that page? If that's so, maybe I won't be having a poll.

Thanks for any help.
    pmonahan
    Beginner

Simply rename the file index.php

Forum Index » Support Forum
    Go to:   
    Based on the open source JForum