If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
'patch' to apply after registering A.P.  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

i've done the search on the forums for this and not found anything. and after paying my registration fee, i tried submitting this question to the support email address, thinking it was more appropriate for this particular question than a public forum might be. but i received no reply after a couple of days. so here goes:

i paid to register my copy of advanced poll, received a 2.02 patch file, and uploaded the textfile entries fine. but there is one more file to be patched, in a folder called 'db', the file is called 'patch_202.php'. so, my questions are these: a) does it matter that i'm using 2.03, but appear to have a patch for 2.02? and b) where do i move this file, in order to take advantage of the improved features of the registered version?

i'm sure the answer is simple, but it has escaped me since i registered and received the downloads, and i don't want to damage any of the processes, so any help is appreciated.

thanks,
d.m.
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

The 15 whatever you paid is only t oget rid of the adv. poll 2.02 link at the bottom.
There is no paid support and as far as i know there is no patch/upgrade/update
to get the poll from 2.02 to 2.03.

In the way of support the people on this forum are your best bet.

There are two folders db and textfile. The names make it fairly clear what they are.
db for database and textfile where all the data is in flat files.

Auron

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]
tomcioforum
Beginner

I have the same problem. What to do after paying?
I've paid for this script to have a version without link (Version2..) but now after paying I don't know what to do to clear this link. Please help

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum