If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Ignatius
Forum Index » Profile for Ignatius » Messages posted by Ignatius
I'm having the same problem. form_image.php is in the templates directory, where it's supposed to be. Picture Upload is checked, as is Create Thumbnails.

What's wrong here?

My hosting service is telling me to check if there is a ImageMagic Location, and make sure it's correct. Where would this line be found?

Thx
And I cant for the life of me in any of these sections Find anything that has anything to do with thumbnails. Piture upload yes but not thumbnails.

There should be an option on the General Settings page for thumbnail creation. If you don't see one, maybe your database is missing the table and isn't set up right either.

Ignatius
See my first post. (AG=Advanced Guestbook).
GD and ImageMagick are already installed and enabled on the server.

Here's a link to the phpinfo:

http://66.194.153.5/~pirate/guestbook/phpinfo.php
Hmmm...

Well, I found these instructions on another board and altered the table thusly:

I now have the option to turn on thumbnails in the admin screen without getting an error, but the thumbnails are not being created when I post a message.

There's no broken graphic symbol where the thumbnail should be. Just.. nada.

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance.
You will have to install it yourself.

Do you mean insert the field into the column?

I can see where to do that in PHPMyAdmin (I think), but what are all the configuration options it should have?

Ignatius
Just when I thought I had my upgraded AG working on a new server, I discovered a new problem...

I get this message when I try to enable thumbnail creation in the admin screen:

Unknown column 'thumbnail' in 'field list'

As far as I know, my server does support GD and ImageMagick, so what do I have to do to get my database to work with it?

Thanks in advance.

Ignatius
I like Roboform and use it all the time. Good recommendation!

The password problem I was having wasn't because I forgot it, but because I upgraded Advanced Guestbook on a new server. There's a bug that causes you to return to the log-in screen every time you try to do something on the admin screen. You log in, see the blue admin screen, click on one of the functions, and you're taken back to the log-in again.

Just FYI. The "lost password" and "password loop" discussions seem to be getting lumped together in some of these threads.

Ignatius
What language do you want it in?
Overwrite the v2.3.1 session.class.php file with the 2.2 version.

(Thanks to Fosse for this solution. Reposting it for the benefit of those who may come here later in search of a simple fix.)
Overwrite the v2.3.1 session.class.php file with the 2.2 version. Worked fine for me!

Wow, that worked for me too! Thanks for the easy solution to the password loop glitch.

Ignatius
Em... I didn't get a word of that.

Can someone clarify this with step-by-step instructions for those of us who aren't SQL savvy?

Thanks!
Allways look for the keyword. This one being gb_image guestbook image. I would say that image is in the wrong folder or some how isnt in that folder at all.

By "guestbook image", does it mean the images that guests are uploading to the site?
Thanks, JTD. That worked great--except for one little glitch I'm still trying to work out.

More on that here:

http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3263&sid=ca2b8a141846a5b27bf1f3e87d26b594

Ignatius[/url]
I'm trying to get my Advanced Guestbook relocated to a new server. Most functions are working fine, but I get this message when I try to read the messages:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: gb_image in /home/pirate/public_html/guestbook/lib/gb.class.php on line 80

Anyone know what this means?

Thanks in advance.

Ignatius

Forum Index » Profile for Ignatius » Messages posted by Ignatius
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum