If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: hawkeye
Forum Index » Profile for hawkeye » Messages posted by hawkeye
I just noticed that an email address is not required for Advanced Guestbook and there isn't anyway to do it in the admin?

Is there a mod for this?

Thx
Thank you Carbonize...I will try it when I get home from work and post back here the results...

On a side note...I sent you an email via your MSN address...I waswondering if you got it?

Thx

hawkeye
I pasted this in the admin.php like you mentioned in the above posts...and as a result this is the error I got...

This is not the image verication mod..this is the fix to stop from getting hacked...

You did say to put this in the admin.php correct?

Thx
too late I already deleted the database and did a fresh install

I guess I lost everything..

Thx
I have been using advanced guestbook for a while now however I was just hacked today...I finally realized that the software was updated and didn't know about the exploit...

anyway...I have a back up of some of the entries I want to import however I get several errors when trying to SQL it. Tables already exist (Table 'book_auth' already exists ), ETC...

I tried deleting the tables and then sql them back but then I can't access the site?

were there some database changes in version 2.3.1?

Thx
I am new here and my guestbook was just hacked...I did this that carbonize mentioned and now I am getting this error when trying to access the admin

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: phprequire() in /home/mikespe/public_html/huesped/admin.php on line 1

any ideas?

Thx

Forum Index » Profile for hawkeye » Messages posted by hawkeye
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum