If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: cville22903
Forum Index » Profile for cville22903 » Messages posted by cville22903
version 2.2
My hosting company evidently had a problem with the server I was on and moved me to a new server. Just for background info, the old server was PHP ver 4.4.9 and SQL 4.0.22 while the new server is PHP 5.3.5 and SQL 5.0.9.2 just in case this has any effect.

At first I couldn't even log back into the GB. I found Carbonize's website and was able to use his password reset (beta ver) successfully but now if I was try do anything as an administrator it returns me back to the log in screen and I get an error in PHP. Again searching Carbonize's site someone had a similar problem, but I never found a fix other than confirm that book_auth the field LAST_VISIT is set to type TIMESTAMP.

The PHP error I am getting is Warning: mktime() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /public_html/roster/lib/session.class.php on line 63 - this error appears directly above the administrator login.

edit: It seems to be in this section

function isValidSession($session,$user_id) {

$this->query("SELECT session, LAST_VISIT from ".$this->table['auth']." WHERE session='$session' and ID='$user_id'");

$row = $this->fetch_array($this->result);

if ($row) {

$year = substr($row["LAST_VISIT"],0,4);

$date = substr($row["LAST_VISIT"],4,10);

$date_strg = chunk_split($date,2,"-");

list($month,$day,$hour,$minute,$second) = explode("-",$date_strg);

$tstamp = mktime($hour,$minute,$second,$month,$day,$year);
return ($this->expire + $tstamp > time()) ? $row["session"] : false;

} else {

return false;

}

And the line #63) I am showing in red.

Any help would be appreciated.

(I need to upgrade as soon as its working again)
guest cville wrote:
In Advanced Guestbook 2.2, I would like to display the email adresses as an image (PGN, JPG or GIF) instead of test.

From looking at some of the older posts this seems to be a desirable item that people have asked for in the past. Some way to keep email addresses away from the spiders.

Can this be the #1 item on Guestbook Users Christmas wish list?

Forum Index » Profile for cville22903 » Messages posted by cville22903
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum