If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: RCRacer
Forum Index » Profile for RCRacer » Messages posted by RCRacer
That was it. Looking good now, Thanks for your time on that. I guess I need to get on the mailing list for updates.
Carbonize wrote:I wonder if you are all on the same host anyway for a quick test (need to narrow down the problem) put // at the start of line 91 like so

I did do this, would that cause it?
RCRacer wrote:OK, the problem is gone, but every image is also.

After changing that file, tlhe guestbook is not working correctly as the posts are not showing up, just the comments.
Is there a fix for this?
Carbonize wrote:All you changed was the url.php yes?

Yes
Ok, the problem is gone, but every image is also.

I have alot of domain names on this server and don't' reconize any of them.

<carbonize has edited to obscure the url to prevent it being abused>
Carbonize wrote:I wonder if you are all on the same host anyway for a quick test (need to narrow down the problem) put // at the start of line 91 like so

Same error I guess
This is the whole file.

Carbonize wrote:Hm actually I have an idea. Login to admin and turn smileys off and see if the error code goes away. If so we have our start point and can work from their.

Didn't help.
Yea it is from the gb.class.php file.
Carbonize wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmm have you editted any of the template files?

No, I haven't messed with any of the template files. Please just send me the file if that will take care of it, thanks.
This is my line 91 with the host supplied guestbook.

This is it with two lines on each side of it.

Hello, I have searched for the string public_html/sign/lib/gb.class.php(101) : eval()'d code on line 91
but nothing really refers to the error message that I can find even though there are hundreds of results.
Basically the advanced guest book at http://madminis.com/sign/ is now reporting errors and it was fine two days ago when I was there. The errors are in black text above the guestbook, so you have to highlight them.
I have replaced the file at /home2/madminis/public_html/sign/lib/gb.class.php with a backup I had.
I thought that may fix it, but it didn't.
There has been no changes to this guestbook for awhile. Is the database gone? Or is there hope?
NOTE: Everything seems to be working correctly, even the admin area.
Any Hope to fix it? Was it hacked? I am not the best with database work, but will try anything. Thanks in advance.

Forum Index » Profile for RCRacer » Messages posted by RCRacer
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum