If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Guest Book - Jump Menu  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

I have searched and searched for an answer for this and looked through just about every file. I know that I'm going to have to add something like this to add options to the Jump Menu, but I can't find where I have to do it:

$jump_menu = "<option value=\"index.html\">Home</option>";
$jump_menu = "<option value=\"brass.htm\">Message Board</option>";
$jump_menu = "<option value=\"etcetera.htm\">Etcetera</option>";

Can anyone tell me where this needs to be inserted? My brain hurts!

Robbie

rbogan@cdol.com
Anonymous

I'm looking for the same thing as well.. can anyone help?
Anonymous

???
Anonymous

Why not vary the code I have shown in the topic just below this one. I am sure you can point to another page where you can easily code hyperlinks to wherever you want.?
Does this help?
glennbob

is there any anser to this topic? How can I add to the Jump Menu?
Anonymous

Can someone please help us Guestbook Users. We get a lot of lookers but no answers. Hey......some of you Poll guys, can you help us
Anonymous

???
Anonymous

Not even the author of this script seems to know, or either that he never comes to this forum.

I have looked for it too, and gave up. went through every script and also the database.........no where to be found. guess it appears by F.M.

will check back and see if someone posts the answer
Anonymous

function generate_JumpMenu() {

in lib/gb.class.php

.... still not figured it out though
Anonymous

I dont think it is implemented - the work "Gueestbook" in the menu is actually just pulled from the language file, not a list...
twmm
Beginner

The "jumpmenu" in the guestbook will only be usable after you have enough entries in your guestbook to warrant having pages to jump to!!!

Until then, you are only going to see the word "Guestbook" in whatever language you have selected. Any other "jumpmenu" would be one that you adapted to the guestbook.

If you need an example, see the Guestbook on this site.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum