If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Poll 2.02 username & password problem  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Sierra
Beginner

Hi!

I have problem with the poll. I have just uploaded it to the server, and try to access the admin section (poll/admin). When the page opens, it already says that username or password was incorrect. And when I write admin as username and poll as password, it still says the same thinh. I have the "textfile" version, and I have done everything as the readme file says..

Any ideas what's wrong? Thanks.
[WWW]
Sierra
Beginner

Anyone?
[WWW]
spor
Student

you could try changing the password in config.inc.php

Go here for guestbook and poll help :: Spisas Guestbook
Anonymous

but the password looks like this: b0f6dfb42fa80caee6825bfecd30f094 . How can I change it to the form the script understands a new password? Check my page: http://users.kymp.net/sierra/poll/admin .
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

I just tried it and got in just fine. I can only think that the username and password have to be all in lowercase the first time. Mind you after you can log in change your password before anyone else on these forums reads this post and gets into your Admin Panel of your Adv. Poll.

If that don't work re-upload everything to your server, you may want to re-download Adv. Poll to get a fresh copy just incase the one you downloaded got corrupted.

Auron
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum