If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Poll - how to add images in display_loop with PHP  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
fr33lanc3r

I want to customize the display_loop code to add images. A thumb will display and then when moused over will pop open a larger version.

To accomplish this, the image names will sit in 1 directory and be named by the option_id

ie.
thumb/$data[option_id].jpg

beyond that, i need to add in some PHP logic to build an array in js to pop the window for the larger image.

Is it possible to add php code into the display loop file? If so, can you post a simple example?

I have a handler in place to parse php in html but its not working in the display_loop file . I can parse php in html files in the root dir, but not in the poll dir. (it just outputs the code in the source)

I am trying to find where in the code display_loop.html is called so I can switch it to display_loop.php
or find what code is parsing the display loop and I will look into customizing it.

Thanks for any input!

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum