If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Poll - registration and support  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Is someone here whos has registered Advanced Poll?
Did you get a documentation with all the posibilities of
this software?
The author says you get support as a registered user.
Does someone have any experiences with this support?

I like this software and I want to use all the "hidden"
features and I would pay the registration-fee - but I would
be very angry if there is no support.

I hope 8O that someone answers my qustions.
Jannes
Anonymous

I´m also interessted.
Nobody here who registered advanced poll?

Garf
Anonymous

I don't know somebody who has registered advanced poll.
With all the install problems it seems to be no alternative
for commercial webpages - it's only acceptable for private
pages.

w.k.r.
Steffi
Anonymous

I haven't registered this software either. But I never ever had ANY install problems with Advanced poll. To my mind installation is pretty straightforward and using the software doesn't bring any major problems. I guess once you have basic understanding of html, php and mysql - there shouldn't be any problems with AP.
VividViews

In fact, I just registered.

I registered because I researched at least 50-100 other PHP/mySQL poll scripts out there and found I like Advanced Poll 2.0.2 the best.

I had no trouble with the install and found the documentation to be adequate. In my opinion, it's better than most. The demo page and README were all I needed. I love the html templates and comment features. I love the fact that I can paste HTML code into the poll options to display images and links.

When I find solutions like this, especially ones that are priced at 15 Euros/USD, I snap them up. I believe in supporting the efforts of those who produce good code, structure their solution well and provide a support forum. I WILL be disappointed in there is zero support from the author in the forums for the registered users so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

- Chris
[WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum