If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
AdvancedPoll in Html  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
ElectionPoles

I know there is a topic about this, but it is from so long ago!

the link to the outdated topic is here http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4736&highlight=shtml

I am trying to make my php become HTML for search engines and stuff.

I get an error everytime -

On my webpage, I get the following error;

For the .htaccess part, I found several of these files in my directory. Most of them only contained the following "Deny all access" or something like that. I tried changing all of them to as is says in the instructions.

For the html part- I put this code above the code that I created for my poll.

Also, I added this below and I updated the poll_process accordingly.

Please help!!! I have been working on this for a long time.

I am not sure if this helps...but I use GoDaddy hosting, on the Linux server. (This application was automatically installed on my site)
whaticks

Hey, I have almost the exact same problem. I was about to put a post up and found yours. So if someone can fix you up I should be able to do the same to fix mine. I did exactly as the instructions said also. My problem is I created my website with a WYSIWYG program, so I do not use html code at all, except to add a counter script. I really have not much clue as to what all the code means so I can only do a monkey see monkey do and hope it all works.
Hope someone can help us.
Cheers
Mike
[Email] [WWW]
whaticks

Hey yeh success. After looking around for some time, I solved my problem. I did screen shots of the whole process. They are at
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/strozkiy/
I hope this helps because looking through this forum was quite an experience as I had virtually no idea what the jargon was. I hope I made the instructions simple enough. Cheers to all.
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum