If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
I do not know more oque to make  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
leandrofbn
Beginner
[Avatar]

I am needing very its aid ja I tried of everything and I do not decide my problem.

I am trying to install advanced guestbook but always of the password he invalidates when I having to enter in the area of administration, I I do not know oq I I am making of made a mistake and necessary very of the aid of the forum therefore I have to make this until the end of the year I still I did not understand as I create tables therefore I do not know nothing of programming I alguem I help me, as I install it of the beginning therefore the table guestbook.sql this not installing
leandrofbn
Beginner
[Avatar]

this happening this error oq I have q to make to make right this?

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/portalni/public_html/mural/pkg/lib/image.class.php on line 83
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

At a guess it means your host is running in safe mode and this is preventing the guestbook from running certain commands.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
leandrofbn
Beginner
[Avatar]

e as I change this therefore it this not recording the comentarios and img sent?
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Is is recording the comments but not the images.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
leandrofbn
Beginner
[Avatar]

I made right the old error now but when I sending the commentary and img although to be sent it appears this error
Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/portalni/public_html/mural/pkg/lib/image.class.php on line 83
because and oq I have q to make to make right this?

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum