If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Installation problem  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
gusoto

Hello,
Due to techical problems I had to erase my guestbook. Now i tried to upload it again but i got this message:

sql_error("Cannot connect to database"); @mysql_select_db($_POST['db'],$serverid) or $install->sql_error("Unable to select database: {$_POST['db']}"); for ($i=0;$isql_error("Database Error"); } for ($i=0;$isql_error("Database Error"); } ?> Advanced Guestbook
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tables were created successfully!

Your selected database:
Your MySQL host:
Your MySQL username:

Click now here to setup the guestbook admin... sql_error("Cannot connect to database"); $retval = mysql_query("CREATE DATABASE {$_POST['db']}") or $install->sql_error("Cannot create new database: $db"); if ($retval) { @mysql_select_db($_POST['db'],$serverid) or $install->sql_error("Unable to select database: $db"); for ($i=0;$isql_error("Database Error"); } for ($i=0;$isql_error("Database Error"); } } else { echo mysql_error(); exit(); } ?> Advanced Guestbook
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Database and Tables were created successfully!

Your new database:
Your MySQL host:
Your MySQL username:

Click now here to setup the guestbook admin...

in the SETUP screen.

Can anybody advice me how to solve this issue?
Thanks in advance
[WWW]

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum