If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Integrating Guestbook into existing htm site  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
jrbk

Hi,

I would like to integrate the Guestbook into my exisiting htm web. I have used the <!--#include virtual="guestbook/index.php" --> in my htm page to include the guestbook (I set up my .htaccess to parse php in htm and html). But the links to the addentry.php and admin.php pages are not correct (and I assume any other link associated with the guestbook). You can see what the guestbook looks like in the page, but with broken links at this link. http://www.brickchurchvt.com/guestbook.htm

The guestbook is in a folder named guestbook and the htm web is in the root directory. How do I get it so that it will appear in that htm page and the links will work out the correct paths so that it will stay there?

Thanks for your help,

JrBK
-----------------------------------
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, Ecclesiastes 9:10
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Not easily possibly with AG. Have a look at Lazarus instead.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
jrbk

Carbonize,

Thanks for the response.

Pardon my ignorance. I am not sure what you are refering to when you say AG and Lazarus.

My web host provided this guestbook preinstalled.

JrBK
-----------------------------------
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, Ecclesiastes 9:10

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum