If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Plea for help  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

While this is a great forum, what is sadly missing is any help for Guest Book users. If you take a look over the past year it is very noticeable that if you have Advanced Poll all you have to do is ask and people are jumping out of the woodwork to help you. But if you have the Advanced Guest Book you're pissing in the wind.

Hey Advanced Poll users...there seems to be a lot of you out there that are very knowledgeable. Us Guest Book users don’t have social diseases, give us a hand. A lot of us are in a learning curve. You learned and somebody probably extended a hand to you to help.

Would someone please help us Guest Book users.
retailunion
Beginner
[Avatar]

what's the question?
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Anonymous

Overall my statement was a general plea for help for all guestbook users. Take a look and you'll find that 90% of the questions on questbooks go unanswered while 90% of the forum questions get answers.

Since you've stepped up to the plate, here's a previous post from someone that never got answered, so I'll ask you.

"In Advanced Guestbook 2.2, I would like to display the email adresses as an image (PGN, JPG or GIF) instead of text"

How can we do this on a guestbook? Any takers?
Anonymous

retailunion wrote:what's the question?

The question has been posted -

Guestbook user just get no respect
Anonymous

SOMEONE HELPPPPPPPPPPP US. THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum