If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Problem stripping email and IP from showing in poll comments  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
beamin1

Update: Got that part fixed, the template was actually being called from the DB so I had to edit it there, now If I can just add an option to vote if you haven't yet, but everytime I include booth.php it starts throwing out errors... here's the code.

What do I have to do to add the booth for those that have not voted ?

Hiyas, first off, I've just recently started using AP and I appreciate all the posts that are already here, through them I have managed to get comments to display etc etc.

I have however ran into something I can't find an answer for anywhere and was hoping to get some help, I've taken out everything accept for name and data from the poll_comments.html template as you can see below, but it's still showing voters emails and ip address and I can't for the life of me figure out where it's putting them in at if not here in the template.

poll_comment.html in templates folder

Here's my page code could if this helps....As you can see,

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, I can't just go around making peoples IP and Email public if I want them to comment....

Thanks in advance, Beamin1

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum