If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Query Error  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
hully

Hello,

I've changed my config.inc.php because picture-upload didn't work. But now I get the following error message when entering a new entry:

MySQL Error : Query Error
Error Number: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET session_id='9a717ff65bd94158b650b6dd654a08dc', validate_key='LlJFj', timesta' at line 1

I probebly made the changes in a config.inc.php which belongs to the Advanced Guestbook 2.4.1 and I'm using version 2.4.3. I uploaded and overwrite the original file and, of course, I did'n't make a backup...

So I think my config.inc.php isn't right anymore. Maybe someone can send me a correct config.inc.php...?

guestbook: www.achilles3.nl/gastenboek

Can anyone help me....?
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Download a new copy of the guestbook and copy your database information from your current config.inc.php file to the new one and then replace it.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
hully

I've downloaded a new copy of the guestbook, entered my information in the config.inc.php and uploaded it to the root an admin folder of my guestbook. But the error is still the same
hully

stupid, stupid, stupid....I uploaded to the wrong folders...

It works!!

Thanx a lot!!

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum