If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Sticky Note  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Cassie75
Beginner

I did a search and this question was asked in 2004 but with no answer.

Is there a way of putting a sticky note post which is always at the top with instructions for filling in the guestbook.

New user so please keep it simple
Cassie75
Beginner

I take it this is not possible which is why it was not answered before.
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Without downloading the AG files and looking through them I cannot be precise but you could possibly edit templates/body.php and put a fake entry in there before it starts displaying the real entries.

Lazarus has an Ad Block feature that lets you put your HTML in and specify where you would like it to appear.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Cassie75
Beginner

Not sure what the last bit means - not sure what Ad Block is.

I am not sure I can get Lazarus - I asked my hoster to put a guestbook on and he put on 2 - AGB and MJGUEST. I personally prefer AGB to the other one but some of my testers prefer MJ but it is not as easy to cusomise. Therefore if I could get a better one then that would be good. But my hands are a bit tied by my hoster as i am not very good at all this and know zilch about databases.

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum