If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[User_Pic] - Not showing  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
MiC
Beginner

Hey all
Got a small question, Im trying to get this user pic/image working and so that the image shows beneath the name of the user posting which is no problem because i simply relocate the $USER_PIC tag. I think im cool with that cause in entry.php i have now:

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
<td class="font2" valign="top" width="8%"><b>$id)</b></td>
<td width="92%">
$URL
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="font1"><b>$row[name]</b>&nbsp;$GENDER</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="font1"><b>$USER_PIC</td>
</tr>
</table>

I did some editting in my Guestbook such as removing some fields and such. I believe Carbonize helped me with the layout which im still extremely happy about. Not sure though could be someone else was long time ago Anyway..

The user picture is not showing! I have checked all the priviliges and chmodded them all to have write privilige. Though im not sure where the actual image will be uploaded to? In what directory is that? Mayby that is the problem, if not mayby someone has an idea on how to fix this

• Thanks a lot in advance!
  • Carbonize
    Master
    [Avatar]

Firstly remove the <b> tag. Now have you checked in your public folder that the images are being uploaded?

Carbonize
    I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
    [Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
    Go to:   
    Based on the open source JForum