If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
YIM and MSN working  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Jared
Student

I now have ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, and MSN working on my guestbook all with the anti spam feature for email addresess. Yahoo and MSN are also intergrated into the admin, so I can turn them on and off just like AIM and ICQ

Let me tell you, the MSN field was really tough to get working. The part that was hard was the auto launch for the message window. But I finally cracked it.

If you want to see it in action, you can post on my test book at

http://www.avianosaints.com/testbook

do not post on my main guestbook

If anyone is interested, I might be willing to tell you how to add the MSN field. But it is a lenghty mod, there are about 7 or 8 files to modify, as well as the database, the creation of two new files, and a couple of templates to modify as well
[WWW] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
Anonymous

Is there an url where i can download it ?
Thanks
Jared
Student

I am going to try and put together a mod package that people can download. All you will have to do is upload the files over your guestbook, and then inport the new mysql tables.

Hopefully I will have enough time this weekend to do it. It will be posted when I make the package.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] [MSN]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum