If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: doc
Forum Index » Profile for doc » Messages posted by doc
how to code several polls to position horizontally rather than vertically on a page? Tried to create a table - no good.

Anyone have this solved?
I can't believe I'm answering myself! I think the problem may be white spaces in the files quoted in the warning. Haven't tried looking for it or removing yet. Once again, a post from Auron may have solved this!!
ok, it was the path thingy regarding the icon issue. i finally figured it out. Auron said so before in another post. Still have the warnings, though and I haven't created a pollor page yet.
Even after adjusting for the correct paths for the advanced poll directory and image directory; and changing permissions; and pulling my hair out. I get the following message on the blue page above the admin panel:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/doc/public_html/pollphp/textfile/include/class_session.php:86) in /home/doc/public_html/pollphp/textfile/admin/common.inc.php on line 15, 16, 17, 18

What does this mean?

How can i make the warning go away, and the icons appear?

Many thanks in advance for your input.

doc
Thanks for the pointer! This works perfectly.
Could somebody please help me with the jump menu code in version 2.3.1? I would like to code it to send guests back to our webpage. Currently the only option is "Guestbook" from the pop up menu. I believe this is located in the body.php template document, but I do not know the proper syntax to change the code. The older version was easier, I think. Cheers.

Forum Index » Profile for doc » Messages posted by doc
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum