If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: testar81
Forum Index » Profile for testar81 » Messages posted by testar81
Hi i have now downloded myphp and in book_auth the type for last_visit is tinyint(11). What should it be?
Earlier i had an controlpanel on my webhotel but after a new company bought the webhotel they took cpanel away which is boring cause on the cpanel i could do anything for exampel change into the tables if i wanted to. What can i do about this problem.
Sounds fine to me carbonize.
here are the line 32 in my sessions file the it complains over:
My version is: Advanced Guestbook 2.2 and in my session.class there is mktime
Hi, i can log in to the admin site but when i press anything in the admin site like easy admin i got this error:
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in /home/domains/billingsforsik.net/html/forum/lib/session.class.php on line 32
and i have to log in again but if i press anything the same error comes again.

My webbhotel has just change the sql server adress, can it be something there or What can the problem be?
Okey, thanks for your help, i should try updateing.
It says something like one field is not correct filed or something like that but he has complete the fields name, message and human verification filed. There is no morte he had to fill in but yet he got an error message.
I have never had any problems eiter but my father has, why couldt it be so?
Sorry, http://forum.billingsforsik.net
The site is in swedish.
Hi, i have advanced guestbook on a website for your soccer team and my father should wrote a message there, he wrote his name, the mesages who was quite long and then he filled in the human verification field but the the guestbook said that something was wrong and the long messeges he had wrote was no gone. I have never have problems writing in the guestbook but he had tried two times to wrote long messages and it say that something is wrong, i have cheked the settings and it allows 1500 characters but that qiute a lot so i dont think he wrote more than that, anyone who have a clue what the problem could be?
Hi, after a problem on my webhotels server i cant not longer use the guestbooks admin part, i can sign the guestbook as usuall and when i log in to the admin site there no problem but after i have logged in to the admin site and click on exampel easy admin i get logged out, this happend regardless whta i click on. Is the problem on the webhotel or is it anything i can do about it. This problem started after that my webhotels server had intruders from the inside that hade destroyd things on the servers, i have talked to them but i dont really get anything out of it. Or can i delete messages in the guestbook on any other way than throught the admin site?
I have downloaded the file to make the changes to my guestbook but now i get an error when i should write messages, it says that i havent write anything in the name filed though i have done that what should i do?
I forgot to take backup of the old files.
Plese help.
Hi, i get a lot of spam messages in my guestbook (AdvancedGuestBook 2.3.3), Is there any way to prevent it?
I get plenty of those messages every day.
Regards
Pontus
I am from sweden an have there for made the language file on swedish so if it is someone from sweden who wants it please send me a PM.
I found it now, it was me that have forget that its called forum on my server and not guestbook. Thank for the help.
Carbonize wrote:In your guestbook folder. In the guestbook folder should be a folder called lib and in that a file called sessions.class.php. That is unless your host supplied the script in which case god knows how much they have mangled it.

Forum Index » Profile for testar81 » Messages posted by testar81
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum