If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: testar81
Forum Index » Profile for testar81 » Messages posted by testar81
Maybe a stupid question but i cant fin lib/session.class.php, where do i find it?
Carbonize wrote:Ok after reading some old old threads ( from 2002 ) I decided to grab a copy of the 2.2 session.class.php file ( thanks JTD ). Anyway I think I have a quick fix for 2.2. users but need it to be tested.

THIS FIX HAS BEEN TESTED AND WORKS

Open your lib/session.class.php and locate

and replace it with

Cheers
Thanks.
Hi, in my guestbook somone from brazilia or so had write messages in my g-book and deleted some of the messages that was there, is there any chance to avoid this sort of hacking. I has happend three or four times now but i have deleted their messages afterwards but they have come back.
Please Help.
Yes i know so, i use ws ftp to upload files to my webpage but where do i find the file to download thats the problem.
I logged in to the guestbook and edited there, Thanks for your help but how do i download it.
I didnt do anything more than change the parameter you sade to change.
In the top of the page it says: Give write permissions to the webserver on the template files!
What does it mean?
What to do?
Carbonize wrote:How did you edit the file? SOunds like the permissions got altered when you editted it.
Thank for the answer, i did as you sad but got this error message:
Warning: fopen(./templates/form.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/billings/public_html/forum/lib/admin.class.php on line 180

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/billings/public_html/forum/lib/admin.class.php on line 181

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/billings/public_html/forum/lib/admin.class.php on line 187

Carbonize wrote:Open templates/form.php and look for Simply change the maxlength="30" to something like 60. I believe 60 is the size of the email space in the database.
Hi i,ve got an advanced guestbook an i wonder if and in that case how i can change so that you can write in an mailadress who was more than 30 signs, because now when i write in my gb i cant write in my mailadress correctly.
My adress is: pontus.nordwall@billingsforsik.net but i can only write pontus.nordwall@billingsforsik
Please Help!

Forum Index » Profile for testar81 » Messages posted by testar81
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum