If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: creig
Forum Index » Profile for creig » Messages posted by creig
i love trying to figure stuff out, just most of the time i dont know where to start, Ive spent the last year working in flash cs4 and just now getting kinda good with it,lol, learning css and php is really fun
yes it has a capture, that is good, what i would like to do is put a pw protection somewhere because the msgboard doesnt allow me to proof read the messages first, it just post them, if that was possible i would leave it un protected but i think the easiest way to keep un wanted messages is to use a pw, i dunno, think ive lost my mind, hopefully that makes sense to you
Well i found the script a while ago and i do not remember where, It would be to much to ask for you to look at the script , i was hoping to just pick your brain a little . Its a textfile message board scripted in php. If you wanted i could email you the msboard.php but you dont have to i dont wanna be a pain in the arss.
Hello once again, I have a dumb question for you because i know you are the man. I wanted to ask if you know theres a way to put a password protection code on a message board submit button , I have searched and searched to no avail, my problem is that the mess board is in php and i dont know where to begin, If you know of anything i could do to stop just anyone from posting would really appreciate it, Thanks
Perhaps i just dont know what the comments are for. I thought they would of been so people could email me comments. I dont believe that anymore, But i still cannot figure out how to display the comments or where there displayed except in myphpadmin
Sorry Carb, I dont think i used any code, i looked into the files to see if i could find an post,action= to put my email address but i couldnt ind anything, sorry to sound so stupid, I am learning allot thanks to you
Any ideas on why i dont get the comments ?
I emailed you a copy

edited to remove your email and prevent it getting spammed
was space there , i back spaced it, but still have that crap on the sign screen
Do you think you could tell me whats going on with this error ?
i didnt try to modify anything lol just trying to get it to work

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/r/e/creig/html/db/include/config.inc.php:32) in /home/content/c/r/e/creig/html/db/admin/common.inc.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/r/e/creig/html/db/include/config.inc.php:32) in /home/content/c/r/e/creig/html/db/admin/common.inc.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/r/e/creig/html/db/include/config.inc.php:32) in /home/content/c/r/e/creig/html/db/admin/common.inc.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/r/e/creig/html/db/include/config.inc.php:32) in /home/content/c/r/e/creig/html/db/admin/common.inc.php on line 35
permissions problem, something so stupid yet easy to over look, Thank you again
ok i will try that , Thank you i will let you know how i make out, again thank you
Yes that is exactly what is happening,, , ill explain maybe better, when the set up begins it has the disclaimer , then i hit next to install tables , it seems as if its gonna work then i get an error page and in the url bar up top it sais action=step_3 cannot find page with of course the oops page cannot find page, does that explain a little better? I really appreciate your help
Yea, i dont know whats going on ive tried everything, Gotta give up beofre it kills me,lol

its almost the install php cany cannot to mysql , i do know that the error is coming on step_3
As far as i know it is, this is what i got and im still geting the oops page from go daddy its got me boggled,lol
<?php
/**
* MySQL -> class_mysql.php
* PostgreSQL -> class_pgsql.php
*/

$POLLDB = array();
$POLLDB["dbName"] = "xxx";
$POLLDB["host"] = "xxxx";
$POLLDB["user"] = "
creigboyd2";
$POLLDB["pass"] = "xxx";
$POLLDB["class"] = "class_mysql.php";