If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: creig
Forum Index » Profile for creig » Messages posted by creig
Please wait while the Installation Wizard creates the tables needed to install Advanced Poll on your server. This may take a few moments.

Then i get
The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

1. You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

2. The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

3. The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

Please help ? whats not in the right place?
I am getting this error when trying to run the install.php
Cannot find database class class_mysql.php.

any ideas? help is greatly appreciated Thanks
I believe its in the body.php, but not sure what i should be changing, Thank you in advanced for any help
Hi i would like to see if i can put a banner at the top of my GuestBook, and if so how would that be accomplished , in the body.php or header.php? Thanks in advance for any help

Forum Index » Profile for creig » Messages posted by creig
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum