If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Carbonize
Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
LOL unfortunately something happened between my post and now. Have to go do a night shift but will then be off until Monday night. Remind me again tomorrow. Should be simple enough to find the date variable for the comments.
Sorry been busy and forgot about this. Remind me on Wednesday.
Possibly you changed the variable name used to display the date in the comment template
OK so odds are it's some change you made to either the template files or the lib files. Can you remember what changes you made?
Well if, as you say, all the comments for a entry display the time of the entry just make several comments on a single entry and check if they have the same timestamp or not.
I'll have to go through the code later. Sounds like there is an issue with either the timestamp generation when saving the comments or work the variable used to display the date. Check timestamps in database. book_coms if memory serves.
What's the address of your guestbook?
No as any markup will be displayed as code. Have a look at Lazarus in my signature.
Got an example?
Simple maybe but from what I can gather a pain to set up.
You would have to add the JavaScript for doing it. Or have a look at Lazarus. Link in my signature.
Because there was nobody that used it that much or knew it that well. I think he mainly created the AG forums because I was very very active with mods and fixes at the time.
To be honest there are probably other scripts that are more suited to your needs. Advanced Poll was created back in the 90s for a simple purpose and hasn't changed in all that time. Grabbing the poll ID and incrementing it is the simple part to be honest.
I believe they are edited via admin.
Edit the templates.

Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum