If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: leandrofbn
Forum Index » Profile for leandrofbn » Messages posted by leandrofbn
how I change the word guestbook that he has in the from above part and to take off img that has to the side statutory law sign the guestbook?
I made right the old error now but when I sending the commentary and img although to be sent it appears this error
Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/portalni/public_html/mural/pkg/lib/image.class.php on line 83
because and oq I have q to make to make right this?
e as I change this therefore it this not recording the comentarios and img sent?
this happening this error oq I have q to make to make right this?

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/portalni/public_html/mural/pkg/lib/image.class.php on line 83
I am needing very its aid ja I tried of everything and I do not decide my problem.

I am trying to install advanced guestbook but always of the password he invalidates when I having to enter in the area of administration, I I do not know oq I I am making of made a mistake and necessary very of the aid of the forum therefore I have to make this until the end of the year I still I did not understand as I create tables therefore I do not know nothing of programming I alguem I help me, as I install it of the beginning therefore the table guestbook.sql this not installing
I created script of cpanel but did not install bd therefore when I I go to install it of the this error oq I I must make?
I am trying to install advanced guestbook in my web but this giving this error when I try to create db because this happens

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_create_db() in /home/portalni/public_html/mural/pkg/install.php on line 243
I do not know to create tables and in install.txt he says q has q to create tables I I made this but qnd I go to logar I say that the password and the usuario are invalidate? e the archive guestbook.sql oq to make with it?

how to create a table with the archive guestbook.sql to manage guestboo?
did not understand therefore the archive guestbook.sql this in txt oq I I make with it?
I installed advanced normally guestbook but this giving error in the password and the login speaks that it does not exist because? the archive guestbook.sql the password this in it but I do not know as to use
I instelei the same and made all the tables normally so in the hour of logar in the administration part I speak that the password and login this making a mistake because?

Forum Index » Profile for leandrofbn » Messages posted by leandrofbn
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum