If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
re-entering all guestbook posts  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Due to my lame webhosting co. deleting my entire website from their server, I have had to re-create the entire site. I had a guestbook up with about 100 posts - which is GONE. I have created a new one, but would like to put some of the old posts back up (I have copies). My question is... how can I do it so that it looks like they were posted on the date that they originally written? (Not all today's date). I can get into the database for the guestbook and enter the posts, but I am having trouble figuring out the date - the 11 digit number that represents a specific date and time. Can anyone help?? ( I know this is a bit anal on my part, but it's just something I want to do). As of right now, I have been entering in random 11 digit numbers hoping to get close... but there HAS to be an easier way!!

Thanks!!
Pamela

-------------------------------
No excuses... just 39 Reasons....
www.39reasons.com
Anonymous

Check this thread

http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3239

See if it helps
39 Reasons
Beginner

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!