If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: JTD
Forum Index » Profile for JTD » Messages posted by JTD
The email looks normal to me. As far as the funny text. You need to change your charset to whatever it needs to be for your language.
Your site also works fine for me also. Using Firefox and IE 7. I would say it is some setting on your pc or the other that is blocking anything for you.
JohnnyUSA wrote:I just copied your instruction code .. so what's that error ?

T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE
Do you have this part of the config.php file filled out correctly??

You might want to ask this in the correct thread. This is the Advanced Guestbook Forum Area.
I am sure glad my copy of lazarus is inside of a very highly modded version of phpnuke. No spam at all. Plus if they try it will automatically ban them and post there Ip addy on my main page. Plus I DO NOT allow comments at all.
enable the password feature of comments.
Try looking for carbs password reset script.
What you are wanting is to use an include. Do a search on the forum and you will find it.
acculver1 wrote:
Carbonize wrote:Not in Advanced Guestbook no. Lazarus does have this feature though.

Ok thank you but i'm having a hard time finding it please help thank you.

Andy

http://carbonize.co.uk/Lazarus/downloads.php
shekkolik wrote: Halo Germany You Adcenced Guestbook Series 2.2 My Hack

Hahha => ') OR ('a' = 'a

from Turkey

What an IDIOT.
lang/english.php
I would also suggest disabling html. You whole guestbook is spam.
This is not possible at this time.
Please use this-> Search At the top of the page. This has been discussed many many times.

Forum Index » Profile for JTD » Messages posted by JTD
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum